3.0 Verse Limited (“3.0 ” or “we”) is the owner and the service provider of internet-based services called 3.0 Wire and 3.0 University which provide you access to its website www.3-verse.io provides the following services (“3.0 Verse Services/Services”) :
- A platform to digital products like advisory services, various exchange data related to the financial markets and further gives information about news, analysis, data, reporting and trends about Crypto / blockchain ecosystem (“3.0 Wire Services”).
- A platform called 3.0 University for online courses which conducts online classes, live demo, doubt clearing sessions for the users seeking to enrol for such courses (“Courses”).
Services are accessible at aforesaid website and any other websites through which 3.0 Verse Service makes the Services available (collectively, the “Site”) and on applications for mobile, tablet, personal computers and other smart devices and application program interfaces (collectively, the “Application”).
This is a contract between you (“User” or “you”) and 3.0 Verse or its Subsidiary setting out on the terms and conditions basis which you would be enrolled on the Services as an User (“Terms of Services” ). These Terms of Services describe the limited basis on which 3.0 Verse Services are available and supersede prior agreements or arrangements. You agree that by registering, accessing or using 3.0 Verse Services, Site or Application, you are agreeing to enter into a legally binding contract with 3.0 . Use of 3.0 Verse Services is available only to persons who can form a legally binding contract and for persons who are 18 years of age or older. The Services are purely for non-commercial use unless the Parties otherwise agrees in writing in the form of an agreement.
By accessing or using 3.0 Verse Services or by downloading or posting any content from or on the Site, via the Application, you would be indicating that you have read, and that you understand and agree to be bound by these Terms of Services, whether or not you have registered with the Site and/or Application.
Therefore, please read these Terms of Services before accessing or using the Site, Application or Services or downloading or posting any content from or on the Site, via the Application or through the Services, carefully as they contain important information regarding your legal rights, remedies and obligations.
If you do not agree to these Terms of Services, then you have no right to access or use the Site, Application or Services.
If you are using the Site, Application or Services then these Terms of Service are binding between you and 3.0 Verse.
We may amend Terms of Services at our sole discretion and make best efforts to notify you when major changes are made. Your continued use of 3.0 Verse following the posting of changes and/or modifications will constitute your acceptance of the revised Terms of Services. Any change/modification/amendment shall be made effective with immediate effect on they are uploaded on our site.
To begin the access process, you must complete the registration process for one or more of the Services. Once the registration is completed you are eligible to use Application downloaded on your device (desktop, laptop and/or hand-held device) for usage.
3.0 VerseServices require you to create an account to participate. You may not have more than one (1) active 3.0 Verse account.
You agree to provide and maintain accurate, current and complete information, including your contact information for notices and other communications from us and your payment information. You shall be permitted to create a profile including the category under which you want to register yourself. You agree to inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provided when registering. You agree not to impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity, including using another person’s username, password or other account information, or another person’s name or likeness. You agree that we may take steps to verify the accuracy of information you provide, however such verification does not in any manner render 3.0 Verse liable in the event any person has misrepresented their credentials to 3.0 Verse. You shall be solely responsible and liable to protect your account credentials. Any misuse of your account credentials by anyone else, 3.0 Verse will not be liable.
You hereby grant 3.0 Verse or its Subsidiary or its Strategic Business Unit the right to access such documents and verify the same, to authenticate and onboard you as a User.
You acknowledge and agree that in the event 3.0 Verse requires any further documents in relation to the onboarding and registration process either as User, then you shall provide the same to facilitate and conclude the registration process. Further 3.0 Verse shall have the right at any time to revise the onboarding and registration process and you agree to adhere to such revised process and provide the relevant documents to 3.0 Verse. Failure to adhere to such processes shall result in a unilateral suspension of your accounts.
Further, you shall immediately update any change to your details from time to time on 3.0 Verse Services. 3.0 Verse reserves its right to suspend/cancel/restrict/withdraw/ terminate your account without any notice if the details provided are incorrect or incomplete.
Passwords and Security
You are responsible for taking reasonable steps to maintain the confidentiality of your username and password, and you are responsible for all activities under your account that you can reasonably control. You should take all necessary steps to ensure that the password is kept confidential and secure and you agree to promptly notify us if you have any reason to believe of any unauthorized use of your username, password or other account information, or of any other breach of security that you become aware of involving the 3.0 Verse Services.
3.0 Verseshall not be liable for your losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account.
The security, integrity and confidentiality of your information are extremely important to us. 3.0 Verse has implemented technical, administrative and physical security measures that are designed to protect your information from unauthorized access, disclosure, use and modification.
Pro-membership is available for 3.0 Wire Services on monthly, quarterly and yearly basis as may be decided time to time. You need to choose the membership as per your requirement on the following payment terms.
|Term of membership||Subscription in INR|
Once you subscribe for the membership you may not terminate it in between the term, you subscribed for. Once the membership subscription is paid by you, whether you use it or not, no subscription amount will be refunded to you and you shall have no claim against us with respect thereof. All payments made to 3.0 Verse for 3.0 Wire Services are subject to applicable tax regime.
Payment terms and invoicing for Courses
3.0 Verse or its Subsidiary or its Strategic Business Unit will collect the amount due in relation to Course (“Course Fees”) from you at the time of the enrolment request. The Course Fees payable will be displayed to the User before the User sends an enrolment request to us.
The User understands that all the Course Fees are paid in advance. The User agrees that there will be no refund of the fees by 3.0 Verse, except where we cancel a confirmed enrolment or on failure of enrolment request. In such instances, 3.0 Verse will refund the Course Fees paid by the User for such enrolment to the applicable User.
You agree that 3.0 Verse through its website or applications would raise system generated invoice to the User in relation to the Course for which user has enrolled or in relation to any kind of payment done, as per applicable laws. 3.0 Verse will raise invoice for the above which shall be inclusive of all applicable taxes.
Once the enrolment related transaction is complete, the User will receive a confirmation email summarizing the confirmed enrolment of the user.
When you use any 3.0 Verse Services, or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. Your consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail, SMS, push notifications, phone call or by posting notices on this site or through the other 3.0 Verse Services. Your consent will supersede the registry of NDNC & DND as per TRAI regulations.
3.0 Verse or its Subsidiary or its Strategic Business Unit Services are our copyrighted property or the copyrighted property of our licensors or licensees and all trademarks, service marks, trade names, trade dress and other intellectual property rights in the 3.0 Verse Services are owned by us or our licensors or licensees or any affiliate entities. You agree that 3.0 Verse owns all rights to the code, databases, visual-design and layout of the Service.
Except as we specifically agree in writing, no element of the 3.0 VerseServices may be used or exploited in any way other than as part of the 3.0 Verse Services offered to You. 3.0 Verse retains full and complete ownership of the 3.0 Verse Services and all the intellectual property rights vested therein.
Nothing provided by any brand owned or licensed by 3.0 Verse should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppels or otherwise, any license or right of use of any trademark displayed on 3.0 Verse Services without the written permission of 3.0 Verse.
Content and Service
3.0 Verse claims no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours.
If 3.0 Verse Service is configured to enable the use of Services, content, virtual items or other materials owned or licensed by us, we grant you a limited, revocable, non-exclusive, non-sub licensable, non-transferable license to access and use such Services, content, virtual item or other material for your personal use only.
You agree not to copy, reproduce, duplicate, modify, create derivative works from, display, publish, distribute, disseminate, broadcast, transmit, sell, rent, lease, lend, sub-license or circulate or otherwise exploit for any purpose (commercial or otherwise) any material and/or part of or all of the 3.0 Verse Services to any third-party (including, without limitation, the display and distribution of the material via a third-party website).
You may not redistribute, circumvent or disable any content protection system or digital rights management technology used with any 3.0 Verse Service; decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise reduce any 3.0 Verse Services to a human-readable form; remove identification, copyright or other proprietary notices; or access or use any 3.0 Verse Services in an unlawful or unauthorized manner or in a manner that suggests an association with our products, services or brands. By acquiring services, content or Services through the 3.0 Verse Services, you represent and warrant that your access to and use of the services, content or Services will comply with those requirements. 3.0 Verse reserves the right to terminate the account of User who repeatedly infringes or are believed to be repeatedly infringing the rights of holders of intellectual property rights.
You must not use the Services in any way that causes, or is likely to cause, or access to it to be interrupted, damaged or impaired in any way. You understand that you, and not 3.0 Verse, is responsible for all electronic communications and content sent from your computer to us and you must use the website for lawful purposes only. You are responsible for all content posted and activity that occurs under your account and under the other accounts that are created on the Service. You must not use the Services for any of the following:
- For fraudulent purposes, or in connection with a criminal offense or other unlawful activity;
- Create a false identity, misrepresent your identity, create a User profile for anyone other than yourself (a real person), or use or attempt to use another account;
- Copy, use, disclose or distribute any information obtained from the 3.0 Verse Services, whether directly or through third parties (such as search engines), without the consent of 3.0 Verse;
- Disclose information that you do not have the consent to disclose (such as confidential information of others (including your employer);
- Rent, lease, loan, trade, sell/re-sell or otherwise monetize the 3.0 Verse Services or related data or access to the same, without 3.0 Wire’s consent;
- Monitor 3.0 Verse Services for availability, performance or functionality for any competitive purpose;
- Engage in “framing”, “mirroring”, or otherwise simulating the appearance or function of the 3.0 Verse Services;
- Introduce a virus or other harmful component including cancel bots, trojan horses, harmful code, flood pings, denial-of-service attacks, backdoors, packet or IP spoofing, forged routing, or otherwise tamper with, impair or damage any 3.0 Verse Service or connected network, or interfere with any person or entity’s use or enjoyment of any 3.0 Verse Service;
- Not to access, monitor or copy any element of the 3.0 Verse Services using a robot, spider, scraper or other automated means or manual process without our express written permission;
- Not to use or launch any automated system, including without limitation, “robots,” “spiders,” or “offline readers,” that accesses the 3.0 Verse Services in a manner that sends more request messages to 3.0 Verse servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional on-line web browser;
- Overlay or otherwise modify the 3.0 Verse Services or their appearance (such as by inserting elements into the 3.0 Verse Services or removing, covering, or obscuring an advertisement included on the 3.0 Verse Services).
You understand and agree that you are solely responsible for compliance with any and all laws, rules, regulations, and tax obligations that may apply to your use of the 3.0 Verse Services. In connection with your use of the 3.0 Verse Services you may not and you agree that you will not:
- Violate any local, state, national, or other law or regulation, or any order of a court, including, without limitation, Tax regulations;
- Use the 3.0 Verse Services in any way that otherwise violates the privacy rights or any other rights of Users or any other third party;
- Use the 3.0 Verse Services for any commercial or other purposes that are not expressly permitted by these Terms of Services or in a manner that falsely implies 3.0 Verse endorsement, partnership or otherwise misleads others as to your affiliation with 3.0 Wire;
- Use the 3.0 Verse Services in violation of any law for the time being in force;
- Dilute, tarnish or otherwise harm the 3.0 Verse brand in any way, including through unauthorized use of content, registering and/or using 3.0 Verse or derivative terms in domain names, trade names, trademarks or other source identifiers, or registering and/or using domains names, trade names, trademarks or other source identifiers that closely imitate or are confusingly similar to 3.0 Verse domains, trademarks, taglines, promotional campaigns;
- Copy, store or otherwise access or use any information contained on the 3.0 Verse Services for purposes not expressly permitted by these Terms of Services;
- Infringe the rights of 3.0 Verse or the rights of any other person or entity, including without limitation, their intellectual property, privacy, publicity or contractual right;
- Use the 3.0 Verse Services to transmit, distribute, post or submit any information concerning any other person or entity, including without limitation, photographs of others without their permission, personal contact information or credit, debit, calling card or account numbers;
- Use the 3.0 Verse Services in connection with the distribution of unsolicited commercial email (“spam”) or advertisements unrelated to lodging in a private residence;
- Stalk or harass any other user of 3.0 Verse Services, or collect or store any personally identifiable information about any other user other than for purposes of transacting as 3.0 Verse User;
- Recruit or otherwise solicit any User to join third-party services or websites that are competitive to 3.0 Verse, without 3.0 Verse’s prior written approval;
- Recruit or otherwise solicit any User to join third-party services, applications or websites, without our prior written approval;
- Impersonate any person or entity, or falsify or otherwise misrepresent yourself or your affiliation with any person or entity;
- Use automated scripts to collect information from or otherwise interact with the 3.0 Verse Services.
- Violate these Terms of Services;
- Engage in disruptive, circumventive, abusive or harassing behaviour in any area or aspect of 3.0 Verse Services;
- Post, upload, publish, submit or transmit any content that: (i) infringes, misappropriates or violates a third party’s patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, moral rights or other intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy; (ii) violates, or encourages any conduct that would violate, any applicable law or regulation or would give rise to civil liability; (iii) is fraudulent, false, misleading (directly or by omission or failure to update information) or deceptive; (iv) is defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, invasive of another’s privacy, including bodily privacy, insulting or harassing on the basis of gender, libellous, racially or ethnically objectionable, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise inconsistent with or contrary to the laws in force; (v) promotes discrimination, bigotry, racism, hatred, harassment or harm against any individual or group; (vi) is violent or threatening or promotes violence or actions that are threatening to any other person; (vii) promotes illegal or harmful activities or substances; (viii) is harmful to child; (ix) threaten the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign States, or public order, or causes incitement to the commission of any cognisable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting other nation; or (x) deceives or misleads the Users about the origin of any message or knowingly and intentionally communicates any information which is patently false or misleading in nature but may reasonably be perceived as a fact;
- Systematically retrieve data or other content from 3.0 Verse Services to create or compile, directly or indirectly, in single or multiple downloads, a collection, compilation, database, directory or the like, whether by manual methods, through the use of bots, crawlers, or spiders, or otherwise;
- Use, display, mirror or frame the 3.0 Verse Services, any individual element within the 3.0 Verse Services, 3.0 Verse’s name, any 3.0 Verse trademark, logo or other proprietary information, or the layout and design of any page or form contained on a page in the 3.0 Verse Services, without 3.0 Verse’s express written consent;
- Access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the 3.0 Verse Services, 3.0 Verse’s computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of 3.0 Wire’s providers;
- Attempt to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any 3.0 Verse system or network or breach any security or authentication measures;
- Avoid, bypass, remove, deactivate, impair, descramble, or otherwise circumvent any technological measure implemented by 3.0 Verse or any of 3.0 Verse’s providers or any other third party (including another user) to protect the 3.0 Verse Services;
- Forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting, or in any way use the 3.0 Verse Services to send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information;
- Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software used to provide 3.0 Verse Services;
- Advocate, encourage, or assist any third party in doing any of the foregoing;
- Accept or make a payment for Course Fees outside 3.0 Verse. If you do so, you acknowledge and agree that you: (i) would be in breach of these Terms of Services; (ii) accept all risks and responsibility for such payment, and (iii) hold 3.0 Verse harmless from any liability for such payment.
- 3.0 Verse may access, preserve and disclose any of your information if we are required to do so by law, or if we believe in good faith that it is reasonably necessary to (i) respond to claims asserted against 3.0 Verse or to comply with legal process (for example, summons or warrants), (ii) enforce or administer our agreements with users, such as these Terms of Services, (iii) for fraud prevention, risk assessment, investigation, customer support, product development and debugging purposes, or (iv) protect the rights, property or safety of 3.0 Verse, its users, or members of the public;
- You acknowledge that 3.0 Verse has no obligation to monitor your access to or use of the 3.0 Verse Services or to review or edit any User generated content, but has the right to do so for the purpose of operating and improving the 3.0 Verse Services (including without limitation for fraud prevention, risk assessment, investigation and customer support purposes), to ensure your compliance with these Terms of Services, to comply with applicable law or the order or requirement of a court, administrative agency or other governmental body, to respond to content that it determines is otherwise objectionable or as set forth in these Terms.
3.0 Verse Services may immediately, without notice terminate your account and all agreements in relation thereto if (i) you have materially breached these Terms of Services and policies, including but not limited to any breach of your representations and warranties outlined in these Terms of Services or breach of the “Your Conduct” provisions in these Terms of Services, (ii) you have provided inaccurate, fraudulent, outdated or incomplete information during account registration or thereafter, (iii) you have violated applicable laws, regulations or third party rights, or (iv) 3.0 Verse believes in good faith that such action is reasonably necessary to protect the safety or property of other users, 3.0 Verse or third parties, for fraud prevention, risk assessment, security or investigation purposes.
In case of non-material breaches and where appropriate, you will be given notice of any measure by 3.0 Verse Services and an opportunity to resolve the issue to 3.0 Verse’s reasonable satisfaction.
In case of termination of your account we may communicate to the Users that a pending or confirmed enrolment has been cancelled. When this contract is terminated, you are not entitled to a restoration of your account or any content generated by you. If your access to or use of the Site, Application and 3.0 Verse Services has been limited or your account has been suspended or this contract has been terminated by us, you may not register a new account or attempt to access and use the Site, Application and 3.0 Verse Services through any other accounts.
You hereby agree to indemnify, defend and hold us and our, employees, directors, officers, affiliates, agents, subcontractors and representatives harmless against, any damages, liabilities, losses, costs, claims, expenses including but not limited to court’s and attorneys’ fees (“Claim”) arising from: (a) any breach of these Terms of Services; (b) any claim by your payment partner (payment gateway provider); c) any claims with respect to your products including any discount, sale, offer, return, refund, replacement thereof; d) any claim arising from infringement of your or any third party Intellectual Property rights; e) any claims arising personal bodily injury or property damages; or f) any third party claims in connection with your usage of the platform and/or the Services.
Disclaimers and Limitation on Liability
3.0 Verse Services are provided “as is” and “as available”. We disclaim all conditions, representations and warranties not expressly set out in these Terms of Services.
We shall not be liable to you for direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages or any other damages of any kind, including but not limited to lost profits, revenue or savings or other economic loss, loss of or damage to data or loss of business or goodwill and or property damage, even if we were advised of the possibility of such damages, nor shall we be held liable for delay or failure in performance resulting from causes beyond our reasonable control.
If you are dissatisfied with 3.0 Verse Services, or with these Terms of Services of use, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue accessing or using 3.0 Verse Services.
Third-Party Services and Content
If you access 3.0 Verse Service using an iOS, Android or Windows-powered device, Apple Inc., Google, Inc. or Microsoft Corporation, respectively, they shall be a third party to this contract. However, these third parties are not a party to this contract and are not responsible for the provision or support of the 3.0 Verse Services. You agree that your access to the 3.0 Verse Services using these devices also shall be subject to the usage terms set forth in the applicable third-party terms of service.
You understand that 3.0 Verse uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, Services including Courses, networking, storage, and related technology required to run and manage the Service. You acknowledge, understand and agree that 3.0 Verse cannot guarantee the security of your data while it is being transmitted over the internet and through servers that are out of our control.
Your Content and Account
User Generated Content
We have the right but not the obligation to monitor, screen, post, remove, modify, store and review User Generated Content or communications sent through 3.0 Verse Services, at any time and for any reason, including to ensure that the User Generated Content or communication conforms to these Terms of Services, without prior notice to you.
You acknowledge and undertake that you are accessing the services on the website and transacting at your own risk and are using your best and prudent judgment before entering into any transactions through our website.
Choice of Law
These Terms of Services are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Republic of India. You waive any and all claims that you might have against 3.0 Verse based on any other jurisdiction including your own. The courts in Mumbai shall have exclusive jurisdiction in the matter without conflict of laws principle.
Access to the Site and Application
We will do our utmost to ensure that availability of the website will be uninterrupted and that transmissions will be error-free. However, due to the nature of the internet, this cannot be guaranteed. Also, your access to the website may also be occasionally suspended or restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance, or the introduction of new facilities or services at any time without prior notice. We will attempt to limit the frequency and duration of any such suspension or restriction
If any provision of these Terms of Services shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Terms of Services and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
The provisions of these Terms of Services, which by their nature should survive the termination of these Terms of Services, shall survive such termination.
No waiver of any provision of these Terms of Services by us shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such provision or any other provision, and our failure to assert any right or provision under these Terms of Services shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
These Terms of Services, and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you, but may be assigned by 3.0 Verse without restriction.
3.0 Verse’s performance of its obligations under this Contract will be suspended for so long as 3.0 Verse is prevented from doing so by an Event of Force Majeure. “Event of Force Majeure” shall mean such events or circumstances, which are beyond the control of 3.0 Verse and which events could not have been reasonably foreseen or anticipated by 3.0 Verse upon the exercise of due care and diligence, including but not limited to 3.0 Verse Services’ operations being materially impaired, hampered, interrupted, prevented, suspended, postponed or discontinued due to the acts of God, earthquake, floods, riots, lockouts, war, civil disturbance, fire, accidents, armed conflict etc. government order or regulation, judicial order or decree (including without limitation injunctive relief, whether imposed on an industry wide basis or affecting 3.0 Verse), failure of technical facilities.