- Understanding of blockchain technology principles.
- Basic programming skills and ability to write efficient and scalable code.
- Willingness to continuously learn and adapt to new technology.
- Comprehensive course materials and lectures.
- Hands-on programming assignments and projects.
- Online community of learners and developers.
- Certificate of completion.
- Mobile-friendly learning platform.
- Software developers looking to specialize in smart contract development on Ethereum. Investors looking to understand the potential of smart contracts on Ethereum for various
- Blockchain enthusiasts interested in learning more about smart contracts on Ethereum.
- Entrepreneurs looking to build decentralized applications on the Ethereum blockchain.
Ethereum is the most preferred blockchain protocol among developers and cryptocurrency communities. It is one of the most popular and commonly used blockchain protocol for developing decentralised applications or dApps. The Ethereum protocol hosts some of the most popular dApps such as Uniswap, Aave, OpenSea and Rarible.
This course would cover Ethereum concepts, Solidity programming language, and tools used for Smart Contract development for Ethereum such as Truffle, Remix, etc. This course also covers web3.js that helps you integrate your contracts to front-end of the application.
There is an overload of information available on the internet in terms of blockchain, however most of this information is not structured enough to help one start blockchain developer career. Blockchain and Smart Contracts course aims at building core skills required to become a successful blockchain developer.
Blockchain & Smart Contracts course has been handpicked by blockchain experts with the motive of enabling learners with confidence in writing Smart Contracts.
It is in this perspective that 3.0 University is launching a series of certification programs comprising of state-of-the-art courses with cutting-edge topics on blockchain technology and its applications. This course titled BLOCKCHAIN AND SMART CONTRACTS DEVELOPER (ETHEREUM) COURSE is specifically designed by industry experts to help you become a blockchain developer.
This specially curated developer course on Ethereum is suitable for beginners and advanced level students, anybody who has basic programming skills in any other object oriented language. This course is good for anybody who aspires to become a blockchain developer, as most of the blockchain developer jobs are based on either Ethereum, or other EVM based blockchains.
This course not only enables you to work on Ethereum, but on any other EVM-based blockchain. All EVM-based blockchains employ Solidity programming languages that is covered in this course.
- Lectures 16
- Quizzes 0
- Duration Lifetime access
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 1
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes