- Basic knowledge of business operations and processes.
- Access to blockchain platforms or the ability to build your own.
- Familiarity with blockchain technology , its principles and basic programming skills.
- Understanding of data security and privacy.
- Comprehensive course materials.
- Interactive video lectures.
- Real-world case studies and examples.
- Hands-on projects and assignments.
- Certificate of completion.
- Business owners and executives looking to integrate blockchain technology into their operations.
- IT professionals seeking to expand their knowledge of blockchain technology in a business context.
- Regulators and policymakers seeking to understand the implications of blockchain technology for their industries.
- Entrepreneurs looking to build businesses using blockchain technology.
Blockchain technology is now part of the elite list of emerging technologies ready to completely changethe way data will be validated and verified, as well as stored and shared. Blockchain is also bringing incost efficiencies and providing a strong foundation to work process automation. Several niche business functionality and processes can utilise blockchain technology in specific domain areas.
3.0 University, In this course, we shall discuss the latest insight into the growth and development of this exciting spaceof blockchain technology and the job and career growth opportunities. Several research studies have estimated the growth potential of the blockchain industry, WEB 3.0, NFT and Metaverse to run into several trillions of US dollars with potential to employ millions of people.
- Lectures 8
- Quizzes 0
- Duration Lifetime access
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 1
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes